This position is responsible for all phases of auto body repair from light to heavy. The Body Technician must foster a positive team spirit within the department and with other departments. This person must be meticulous in his or her work and always strive to improve productivity and quality of work.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accountable for auto body repair.
- Accountable for parts and environment management.
- Accountable for quality control.
- Other duties as assigned per General Manager
Experience & Skill Requirements
- Experience or equivalent training in automotive collision repair.
- Specialized training.
- ASE Certification a plus.
- Ability to work independently without close supervision.
- Flexible / adaptable to constant change.
- General Physical Skills (Carrying, Lifting – 80 lbs, Squatting, Kneeling, Pushing, Standing, Sitting, Walking, Reaching, Pulling extensively)
- Repetitive motion
- Driving, must have a valid DL
"*" indicates required fields